Online Pop Up Sale



What does a girl do when she is on her second closet reno and there still isn't enough space? She purges!!!! I am having a Plus size Pop up online!

I am ADDICTED to shopping! I love clothes, shoes, makeup, perfume, etc. I have so much and I am selling it here.

Please note that these are my clothes. All bought brand new. These are NOT second hand pieces. Price is negotiable within reason. I am happy to work with bundles. Huge lot of plus size clothes. Sizes range from 18 - 24. Names such as Lane Bryant, Torrid, J. Peterman, Universal Standard, Melissa Masse, Jibri, Monif C, Lela Rose, Christian Siriano, Isabel Toledo, INC, and more. Clothes and accessories that were purchased from Macy's, Nordstroms, Saks, Marc Jacobs, Louis Vuitton, Talbot's, Kate Spade and Tory Burch to name a few.

These are the first few items I am posting but I will be posting more over the weekend. Adrianna Papell Black Choker Gown Size 18. Retail price $219. My Price $100. Dress has some stretch. Fabulous halter neck with two button closure. One button is frayed but does not distract from the beauty of this dress. Slate & Willow brand Black Rochelle Sheath, size 3X. Black ponte (97% Viscose, 3% Elastane). ¾ sleeves. Square neckline. Fitted skirt with front slit. Hidden back zipper. Fully lined. Sexy and tight as hell! Brand new dress. $400 list price. My price $125 Junarose side slash ruffle shift dress. Worn 1x. stretchy and pretty. Size 2x. Original price $225. My price $80 sparkle gucci tennis shoes - size 9.5 Brand new never worn - my price $500 Wedding dress by Pearl - dress fits 18/20. No stretch. Has a custom french bustle buttons down the back. Worn once for two hours. Retail price $3,500 my price $1,200. Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM (the larger bag). Lining is Abricot. This lining is rare and has been discontinued hence the price. $2,000. The bag is in IMPECCABLE condition, no wear, no visible rubs, no stains. Size 22P Lane Bryant Girlfriend jeans - NWT $75.00. NYDJ - Size 22 - BNWT $65.00 each - two dark blue rinse NYDJ - Size 22 - black jeans. Worn once and washed. $45.00








Comments

Popular Posts