Gabi Fresh has done it again

Who doesn't love Gabi Fresh?????

I happened to find her latest line of items and I was bowled over.  Her items go fast and unfortunately everything I wanted was sold out in my size.

Her collection this time was on the Playful Promises website.  They are gorgeous.  I did notice that some of her pieces that were previously sold at Forever 21 show up on this site.  I bought the strappy panties from Forever 21 but missed out on the bra on both sites.  UGH!!!!

Then one thing led to the other and I noticed I missed out on her swimsuit release.  OH THE HORROR!!!!!

I did pick up some beautiful pieces on Playful Promises' website.  The shipping was quick and the pieces are gorgeous.

So for now, I am stalking these pieces. UPDATE: Her gorgeous pieces are on sale.  I will post the ones I snagged pre and post sale.

My best advice is to check the websites frequently because sizes do come back in stock.

https://www.playfulpromises.com/collections/gabifresh

Comments

Popular Posts